At Wonkee Donkee we are pleased to announce that the XL Joinery bespoke service has been extended, and is proving extremely popular. What’s more, we can now also offer a pre-finishing service on our unfinished doors.
Our internal and fire door ranges offer plenty of choice in terms of design, size and material. However, we can see that many customers need doors that are not standard sizes, or find that the size of door they require is not available in their preferred style.
With the made-to-measure option, customers can be confident that their doors will fit perfectly every time. The bespoke service is available on the following doors:
- All internal oak doors (unfinished and pre-finished)
- All internal white doors (white primed and pre-finished)
- All internal walnut doors
- All internal grey doors
and covers the following door types:
- Standard door pairs (rebated double door sets)
- Standard panelled doors (internal door with no glazing)
- Standard glazed doors (internal doors with glass)
- Some glazed and panelled fire doors
When the doors have been produced they are double-checked by XL Joinery’s quality control department before being dispatched by courier. The lead time for bespoke doors currently stands at around 16 weeks.
Find out more about our bespoke doors here.